Tuesday 5 August 2014

Quick Blog Update

Hi everyone! So I know it's been a little while *guilty face*, and this isn't really a proper post, but I'll try and put something proper up in the next few weeks.

This is just a quick one really to say that you can now find my blog on Bloglovin (if you don't know what that is, go look it's great!) Apparently I have to paste this into my blog for it to activate so here goes:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12018967/?claim=wrz4x9ajtng">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Right, hopefully that worked, and I have another announcement! (I know, I can hardly cope with the excitement either!) As you know, I can *occasionally* be ever so slightly iffy with keeping this blog regularly updated, and that's mostly down to a lack of ideas of what to write about, but recently I've been toying with the idea of writing about makeup, and have decided to do it! 

However, I figured most of you reading this blog would be less than interested in hearing about my favourite mascaras or whatever, so I decided to make a whole new blog! (pause for applause)

I've named it Chibby Beauty in honour of the nickname given to me by some very lovely friends of mine, and if you're into girly, makeup-y, fashion-y type things, I'd love it if you'd come take a look!
That's it for now, but I'll try and post soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment