Friday 27 January 2012

My Grumpy Old Man

Luke (my boyfriend) started his blog a few days ago: An Old Head On Young Shoulders. So having "inspired" someone else to start blogging, I felt perhaps I should revive my own.
Probably the reason I haven't written in so long is because I can't think of any interesting stories to tell. But maybe I just like the irony of a blog called "The "Quiet" One" being completely blank...

Anyway, I'll try to start posting more now :)
So, seeing as the resurrection of this blog was sparked by Luke, I thought I'd start with a recent story about him.

I went to Luke's house and was offered a drink, as you do. What I didn't expect was to take a sip of the drink and have to immediately run to the bathroom to spit out my mouthful of...wait for it... mould!! As you can imagine, the experience was pretty traumatic *comes close to sobbing at the mere memory*, but your sympathy for me (which I'm sure must be very great) may be lessened when I tell you that Luke had already had the same, perhaps worse experience. Naively I thought my glass couldn't possibly have the same stuff in it, so I guess you could say it was my own fault. Anyway, Luke learned that you can't leave fruit juice drinks out for 2 weeks, so some good came out of it :L

Thinking of more to write than this is proving to be more difficult than I thought, so I'll think of something again soon. Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment