Sunday 13 November 2011

Copying Sarah Pickett

Okay, so I'm fairly new to this whole blogging thing, but having been inspired by the lovely Sarah Pickett (http://confessionsofateaaholic.blogspot.com/2011/11/tea-death-eaters-and-clair-de-lune.html -  look it up, it's awesome!) I thought I'd try it, so here goes.
As to the title: I'm known, or not known I suppose, for my shyness, and always being the "quiet" one. So any readers of this blog will have the joy and delight of being privy to the constant stream of nonsense, and occasional bursts of sense, that run through my mind. Aren't you the lucky ones?

First off then, a bit about me. To copy Sarah Pickett again, I'll list a few things about me:

1. I love reading, particularly classical books because they make me feel clever!
2. I hate bad film adaptations- none of my family/friends will watch any narnia films with me anymore...
3. I have an odd sense of humour, but so would you if you'd grown up with my family- apparently I invite mockery...
4. My baby sister Tilly is the cutest baby I ever have or will see, and no one will persuade me otherwise.
5. I often carry a book around with me, even if I have no intention of reading it.
6. ... I... love... ellipsises...ellipses?...ellipsi?...
7. One of my ambitions is to be fluent in French
8. I'm a Christian- saved by God's Riches At Christ's Expense.
9. I'm half English and half Chinese by origin but having lived in Wales for 15 out of 16 years, I'm a fair percentage Welsh.
10. I recently started belly dancing, an amateur class with some middle aged women who want to lose weight, one of whom had her belly well and truly on display last time, and with that visual I leave you...

No comments:

Post a Comment